Healthy chocolate! YES you read that right. This is seriously the most delicious chocolatey healthy treat I have made in a while! Throwing myself some imaginary confetti right now!
Not only does this beauty taste incredibly decadent but it literally took me less than 5 minutes to whip up! Say what? The hardest part was waiting for it to set in the freezer… for 60 minutes… oh the suspense!
So here it is my delicious vegan chocolate bark creation with roasted cashews and gogi berries! YUMMY! A refined sugar free, gluten & dairy free but definitely NOT taste free… get ready for your taste buds to be amazed!
– 1/2 cup of coconut oil
– 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter or almond butter
– 2 tbsp of maple syrup or honey (non-vegan)
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup of cacao powder
– pinch of salt
– 1/2 cup of roasted cashews or roasted almonds
– 1/4 cup of gogi berries
– 2 tbsp of desicated coconut (optional)
– lots of love (most important ingredient)
1. Line a small tray or container with baking paper – the tray I used was approx 25cm x 15cm
2. Combine all ingredients except for cashews, gogi berries & desicated coconut in a bowl until well combined creating a runny like consistency.
3. Pour the chocolate mix into lined container, and then sprinkle the cashews, gogi berries & coconut evenly over the top.
4. Place in the freezer for 60 minutes to allow to set, and then roughly chop the chocolate bark and store in the freezer in an air tight container.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as we did!
With lots of chocolatey love ♥️